Thursday, February 24, 2011

POLL: What are your Favourite European Destinations?

As part of our European City Break Season I have put together a list of 20 destinations that I want YOU to vote on!  Help me to put together a Top Ten list by voting on the poll to the right.  You can vote for more than one city .... so no need to spend hours deciding!  It takes just a few seconds to vote for your favourite cities so please cast your vote now!


If your favourite city does not feature then don't let it be left behind...comment here and I will add it in :)


Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Prague is by far my favourite destination to go on holiday! I take Prague city breaks every year and I have a wicked time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite destinations in Europe are Barcelona, Prague and Rome... these are very impressive cities!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails